We are now closed to all walk-in traffic
We are still transactions on-site, please call us – all numbers listed below.
Our office remains open, however, we are limiting face-to-face service and ask you to call or email us to process your transactions prior to pick-up. For auto insurance click here and one of our team members will be in touch shortly.
Home & Business Insurance
Effective immediately, appointments and drop-in visits are cancelled. If you need to make a payment on your house or business insurance, please visit our payment page. If you have a question about your policy or payment, please visit our contact page to find an office closest to you.
How you can help
We ask that you reschedule or delay your visit if:
- you have a fever, new onset of a cough, or difficulty breathing;
- you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days; or
- you have been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus).
By following the recommended practices, such as washing your hands more frequently with soap and water, using proper coughing and sneezing etiquette, we can all help prevent the spread of any illness, including COVID-19.
Visit the BC Centre for Disease Control to learn more about COVID-19 (coronavirus), including preventative measures and when to seek medical attention. We will provide updates, as appropriate, as the situation unfolds. During this unprecedented time, we wish you and your loved ones continued good health. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or if we can be of assistance to you as you navigate these challenges.
Immediate Improvement Steps:
- All SI team members will self-quarantine after symptoms a/o travel according to guidance provided by the Canadian government. This extends to the circumstances of their immediate family.
- All SI team members who exhibit symptoms beyond a mild cold, or symptoms in line with the Coronavirus, will be required to work from home.
- All SI team members who have been in close contact with anyone exhibiting those same symptoms are asked to work from home.
- New cleaning protocols have been put in place at all SI locations including proper hygiene procedures and hand-washing protocols.
- High-touch surfaces throughout our branches are disinfected frequently (minimum of twice daily) including phones, keyboards, door handles, payment machines and pens.
- We are prepared to extend our work from home option to team members returning home from travel or who have any symptoms of a respiratory virus if required.
- Handshaking and personal contact is not permitted until further notice. As well, all face-to-face meetings for Personal & Commercial clients excluding Autoplan have been put on hold until further notice.
- All group gatherings including social and trade events have been cancelled until further notice.
The Team at Schill Insurance