Schill Insurance has grown from a small, one-person office in Port Coquitlam, to eight offices across the Lower Mainland and an office on Vancouver Island. Our growth stems from empowered employees, strong client relationships and our dedication to personal and professional development. Interest, intellect, curiosity and care keep us current and evolving.
We have gym-goers, hikers, video game heroes, movie buffs, amateur chefs/bakers and every other variety of people. We have family people, single people, happy people. You will find friends here.
- High School graduate
- Insurance Broker level 1 or 2 license with Personal lines and Auto experience
- A natural ability to build authentic customer relationships and function as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion are important qualities
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job
About the Job:
- Engage with clients to determine their needs and provide expert advice to ensure the best coverage for them
- Maintain and manage a book of business and strong client relationships through proactive contact via phone, letter and email
- Develop new business opportunities by securing expiry dates and cross-selling
- Manage and process renewals on a timely basis and maintain high levels of client retention
- Support clients in the claims process
- Support selling of ICBC insurance policies
What’s in it for you:
- A Competitive base salary
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- Amazing opportunities for career progression and continuing education program
- Great staff parties – a very important part of team building 😉
- Staff incentives and reward schemes
- Your hours will be no later than 6 pm, and we are closed on Sundays
OK – Last Thing
If you are still scared or feel you don’t have the qualifications, apply anyway! We don’t hire off of keywords. We hire real living people who have voices and we want to hear from you. If you are smart and can learn, you may just be the perfect fit.