Commercial Lines Account Executive - Working Remotely-
If you are you looking for an Insurance Career where you are not stuck at your desk, then look no further. Schill Insurance Brokers is looking for a Commercial Lines Account Executive to generate new business in the Campbell River, Comox, and Courtney
If you are you looking for an Insurance Career where you are not stuck at your desk, then look no further. Schill Insurance Brokers is looking for a Commercial Lines Account Executive to generate new business in the Campbell River, Comox, and Courtney areas of Vancouver Island.
Schill Insurance has grown from a small, one-person office in Port Coquitlam, to eight offices across the Lower Mainland and an office on Vancouver Island. Our growth stems from empowered employees, strong client relationships and our dedication to personal and professional development. Interest, intellect, curiosity and care keep us current and evolving.
About the Candidate:
You are a high energy individual who loves to work independently obtaining new business. You are not afraid of knocking on doors and love meeting new people and networking.
- High School graduate
- Level 2 BC Insurance license is preferred or must be obtained within 3 months of starting
- Commercial lines working knowledge
- A natural ability at building authentic customer relationships and functioning as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion are important qualities
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job
Our Commercial Lines Account Executives are an integral part of our team and a key point of contact for our clients. You require a dedicated home office for telecommuting.
- Engage with clients to determine their needs and provide expert advice to ensure the best coverage for them
- Search for new clients and meet with them to go over their business needs and requirements for insurance coverage
- Strong knowledge of risk exposures client(s) deal with and coverages to address these issues
- Maintain, manage and increase a book of business and strong client relationships through proactive contact, prospecting, selling and referrals
- Develop solutions for clients that meet their needs and to make sure they are updated on coverage changes and risk exposures
- Manage and process renewals on a timely basis and maintain high levels of client retention
- Support clients in the claims process
Please email resumes to Michael Mesic, VP Commercial Insurance email@example.com