- High School graduate
- Level 2 BC Insurance license is mandatory
- CAIB, CIP, CRM designation preferred
- Commercial lines working knowledge
- A natural ability for building authentic customer relationships and functioning as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion are important qualities
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job
About the Job
Our Commercial Lines Account Executives are an integral part of our team and a key point of contact for our clients.
- Engage with clients to determine their needs and provide expert advice to ensure the best coverage for them.
- A strong knowledge of risk exposures clients face and coverages to address these issues.
- Maintain, manage and increase a book of business and strong client relationships through proactive contact, prospecting, selling and referrals.
- Develop solutions for clients that meet their needs and to make sure they are updated on coverage changes and risk exposures.
- Manage and process renewals on a timely basis and maintain high levels of client retention.
- Support clients in the claims process.
What’s in it for you
- A Competitive base salary
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- Amazing opportunities for career progression and continuing education program
- Great staff parties – a very important part of team building 😉
- Staff incentives and reward schemes
- Your hours will be no later than 5pm, and we are closed on weekends
OK – Last Thing
If you are still scared or feel you don’t have the qualifications, apply anyway! We don’t hire off key words. We hire real living people who have voices and we want to hear from you. If you are smart and can learn, you may just be the perfect fit.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Michael Mesic: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time