Part-Time Payroll Administrator-
If you are you looking for a career and not just a job, then look no further. Schill Insurance Brokers is looking for a detailed oriented Part-Time Payroll Administrator for 8-10 hours per week at our Head office in Guildford. This position has room to grow!
Schill Insurance has grown from a small, one-person office in Port Coquitlam, to eight offices across the Lower Mainland and an office on Vancouver Island. Our growth stems from empowered employees, strong client relationships and our dedication to personal and professional development. Interest, intellect, curiosity and care keep us current and evolving.
We have gym-goers, hikers, video game heroes, movie buffs, amateur chefs/bakers and every other variety of people. We have family people, single people, happy people. You will find friends here.
- High School minimum with any Payroll or Administration certification an asset
- 2 years minimum experience
- A keen eye for detail and excellent computer savvy
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job
About the Job – This position will be key in the ongoing payroll administration for our Organization
- Engage with clients to determine their needs and provide expert advice to ensure the best coverage for them
- Processing ROE’s and T4’s
- Dispersing commission reports, making corrections and processing for payroll
- Data entry and payroll deductions for Employer RRSP Program
What’s in it for you
- 8 – 10 hours per week with flexible scheduling
- $20-$24 per hour dependant upon experience
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- Amazing opportunities for career progression and continuing education program
- Great staff parties – a very important part of team building 😉
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $24.00 /hour