Since every strata is unique, there is a lot to consider when purchasing strata insurance and many different packages are available. At Schill Insurance, our Strata Advisors take the time to understand your building and the risks. We offer a comprehensive policy that will satisfy the requirements of the Strata Act and make sure the building is properly covered in the event of a loss.
Our policy includes:
- Replacement cost on the building
- Coverage for water losses including sewer-backup and flood
- Earthquake coverage and deductible buydown
- Liability coverage for the premises
- Directors and Officers liability coverage
- Boiler and machinery coverage
- Crime coverage
- Legal expense and exterior glass coverage
The Strata Shield Guarantee
- Every Property Manager or Strata Council Member will receive the highest quality service with sound knowledge.
- Updates throughout the quoting process and depending on the value of the building quotes within 72 hours.
- Various options on deductible amounts for water losses, sewer-backup losses, flood losses and all other losses.
- Claims guidance and counselling in the event of a loss.
- One of our Strata Advisors will attend your AGM or any other meeting that pertains to the Insurance policy.
Request a Quote
To learn more above our Schill Strata Shield Insurance, contact us at 604-585-4445 or download and complete this form and send to email@example.com
→ For a detailed overview on how to protect your strata-property investment, download the IBABC Strata Handbook here.
→ Check out the Insurance Council of BC’s Q&A | Changes to Strata Insurance Laws.